The DailyOM Inspirational Courses
2. Watch Neil Gaiman's famous and VERY inspiring commencement speech
3. Just Breath.
Album: Genetic world
4. Take on your creative procrastination.
Overcome Procrastination: Steven Pressfield’s Top 12 Tips
6. Stake your inspiration’s claim. The Creative Manifesto from the Rebelle Society.
7. Do a Google image search for Painted Doors…. Walk through one… What would you find?
8. Do a Google image search on anything!
9. Take some time to look at some great art!
10. Have a cup of tea, or if you’re like me some coffee...
#16 O Magnum Mysterium
by Morten Lauridsen
King's College Cambridge 2009
12. Then Rock and Roll into your work!
Start Me Up
The Rolling Stones :
Album: Tattoo You
13. Look at bright colors and beautiful handmade things!! FOLT BOLT
14. Find our purpose and do what you love.
How to Find Your Purpose and Do What You Love by Maria Popova
15. Look to the trends: Pantone Spring 2015 Trends
16. Then break the rules! 18 Things Highly Creative People Do Differently
17. Explore what other’s think. Ted Talks on creativity
18. Take a few minutes to browse some good quotes on creativity!
19. Really exercise your brain!
20. Close your eyes and smell the roses... or oranges, or eucalyptus... or...
Author: Sandra Walton, Painted By Hand